The truth is, just about everyone would benefit from myofascial release. Keeping our fascial fabric healthy and fit is critical to our bodies performance, and our sense of wellbeing. That being said, most people wouldn’t know this until their fascial fabric has become so bound up that they have a problem. Like pain, that is diagnosed as sciatica, carpel tunnel syndrome or spinal stenosis. Or dysfunction that is diagnosed as fibromyalgia, scoliosis, or endometriosis. The list goes on. If you have a problem and would like to find out if myofascial release could benefit you, contact us.
We have worked with many diagnoses, some of them are:
- back pain or neck pain for many reasons ie. spinal stenosis, herniated disc, spondylosis, arthritis, scoliosis
- shoulder and elbow pain due to frozen shoulder, tendonitis, repetitive strain injuries
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- hip and lower extremity pain due to sciatica, plantar fascitis, or arthritis
- knee pain
- multiple sclerosis
- neurological conditions ie. CVA, parkinsons, head injuries
- myofascial pain syndrome
- sensory processing disorders
- erbs palsy
This is not a complete list, please inquire if you have a condition you'd like to know if we can work with.